Demolished after 1983, before 1987, replaced with parking for Marina Hotel.
1980: second tower (expansion of first tower - under constr.
1965: opening of Dome of the Sea, and the 24-story tower 6/65 (RJ 5/16/65, under construction circa 64 ).
1971: under construction 3/71 ; earliest photo 12/71.1979: renamed The Treasury (Herb Pastor).El Rancho Dio 3183.1967: base of new sign installed, early.Became American Inn.De Ville Casino 365 Convention Center.1990: construction of West Tower (32.1939: Mr, Mrs.Larue Jr, Mississippi oilman and a Las Vegas gambler (NSJ 8/7/63).
Savoy Motel 496 Keno Ln RJ 4/8/64.
Stafford Auto Court - opp.
Paris : Galaxy Motel 3655 S Las Vegas Blvd.1948: renamed Red Rooster (1948 dir, 1950 map; 1951 dir, 1952 dir).1966: Last New Frontier demolished (RJ 5/3/66 pylon last seen 11/66, Texaco Fire-Chief Station last seen 8/66.1979: Fantasy (now Forum) Tower opened 11/22/79 ( under construction 2/1979 Omnimax Theater opened 12/1/79 ; new porte-cochère.1977: first tower ( under construction 8/77 sign updated w/ rainbow; second plume sign on corner (installed 4/77) over new porte-cochère.1980: renamed Royal Americana.S aka Peppermill Inn.1989: the first sign is redesigned in white.Aka Empeys Desert Villa.1991: type face on sign changed ; Lido section removed from the sign.1977: 20th Century Hotel Casino.And now its Jack Denisons Jungle Club, jcflv 12/8/51.1971: Lucky Slots casino opened at the motel.1967: Top of the tower finished (with L sign) 11/19/67 (RJ).
Glass Pool Inn 46Las Vegas Blvd.
1999: The Venetian casino royale : Bills Place 3337.